Noblesse Oblige Ace Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Whoever claims to be noble must conduct thyself nobly."

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild949's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild949

Wild949

Wild949's Application Empty
PostSubject: Wild949's Application   Wild949's Application EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:39 am

In Game Character Applying: Wild949

Game Experience: 6 and a half to 7 days

TS (Total Skill): 287.1(Currently. I'm always out grinding so it could be higher by the time you read this)

Alternate Characters (where applicable): None

Zeon Characters (where applicable): None

Pilot goals? (long range, CQB, fighting style, craft type, etc. interest to develop) : To master all MS skills, but preferably i like mid to long range. 180mm cannon is my first choice of weapon. if they get close then my Beam Rifle RX-79(G) or my 100mm Machine Gun are my next bet. only when i run out of ammo with i resort to my beam Saber. I have not started on any crafting yet.

Why you would like to join: To find players That love working as a team to achieve a goal.

Timezone & typical playing times: Eastern US and right about (if im not working) late morning early afternoon, or between 5 and 10 pm Eastern.

Back to top Go down
Yuey

PostSubject: Re: Wild949's Application   Wild949's Application EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:13 pm

Hello there, i'll speak in Lance's place,

Applicant approved, welcome to Noblesse.Oblige hope you make yourself at home, just wait for Lance to fully approve this and recruit you to among our ranks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lance Gerfield
Resigned
Lance Gerfield

PostSubject: Re: Wild949's Application   Wild949's Application EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Thank you Yuey for the address!
As Yuey did say, you're welcome to Noblesse Oblige! Please let me know when you're on next so i can get you addded!

//Lance Gerfield
Back to top Go down
https://noblesse.canadian-forum.com
WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight

PostSubject: Re: Wild949's Application   Wild949's Application EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 4:59 pm

This person just applied on LB's forums, so I think he went elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild949's Application   Wild949's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild949's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Noblesse Oblige Ace Team :: Recruitment :: Recruitment and Registration-
Jump to: